Carries a caseload for both teletherapy and in-office work involving any or all of the Agency’s services, which will include, including individual, child, family, couples, and may include group treatment modality.
Performs the full range of clinical duties, including the gathering and analysis of data, formulation of assessment and treatment plans, within the context of critical thinking, and implementation of the treatment for routine and complex cases.
Formulates understanding of clients’ situations, providing appropriate services with supervisory consultation.
• A Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage & Family Therapy from an accredited program.
• Strong clinical field placements or internships. Couples and/or family therapy experience preferred.
• Self-awareness and the ability to remain calm and professional when handling conflict and disruptive behaviors
• Able to work evenings two days per week.
• This position may require visits to locations which may or may not be accessible by public transportation.
New hires would need to be fully vaccinated with 1 or 2 doses and booster and provide their card upon hire OR begin receiving the booster within 2 weeks of being hired and participate in weekly COVID testing until fully vaccinated OR provide documentation for an ADA or religious exemption and participate in weekly COVID testing.
JCFS Chicago offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
JCFS Chicago is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application