Bay State Community Services (BSCS) values all types of human diversity. Everyone contributes to the improvement of BSCS and the greater community. We remain committed to raising awareness and joining efforts of justice, equity, and inclusion.
The Receptionist works closely with Office Manager and Administrative Assistants. Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing phone calls, scheduling/rescheduling appointments, keeping common areas clean as well as stocked with supplies, supporting referral streams, greeting visitors, operating office equipment, making client intake packets, and fielding voice mails. Other responsibilities may include answering e-mails, ordering office supplies, and participating in assigned projects.
What You Be Doing to Make a Difference...
· Greet and direct office visitors, answer telephone, respond to direct requests for information and/or forward clear and accurate messages to appropriate staff.
· Treat all service recipients with dignity, respect, and understanding; promotes agency culture of learning and respect to others.
· May schedule appointments for staff members.
· Take referrals over the phone and submit to the director for assignment.
· Make intake packets.
· Provide assistance as needed with general research requests and cost comparisons for vendors to maintain cost effectiveness and quality.
Schedule: Part-Time (24 hrs per week) afternoons including some evening hours (NO Weekends).
·Benefits package begins on the first day of employment
·$2,000 language differential provided for some language capacities
·35 days paid time off (15 Vacation Days, 12 Holidays and 8 Sick Days)
· Blue Cross and Blue Shield health and dental insurance
· Eye-Med vision benefits
· Employer paid life and long-term disability insurance
· Medical flexible spending account and dependent care account
· Employee Assistance Program
· Retirement plan 403(b) (employer match after the first year of employment)
· Student loan forgiveness assistance
· Tuition assistance
· Mileage reimbursement
Extensive Training Program
· Monthly agency-wide trainings (includes CEU’s for obtaining/retaining license – LMHC,
LMFT, LADC, CARC, LCSW and LICSW)
· Supervision for licensure and specializations
· Immediate access to comprehensive online self-paced CEU trainings
· Opportunities for Certification in Evidence Based Practices
Bay State Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment free from bias, discrimination, or harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.