The POC team is a group of high caliber networking experts who are responsible for designing and demonstrating cutting-edge Arista Networks solutions. This is a customer-facing test role that drives new customer wins and introductions of new technologies to our worldwide customers.
- Design ingenious network topologies and creative tests to prove advantages of Arista products, technologies and solutions to our largest customers
- Build and configure complex test topologies and perform rigorous POC tests
- Demonstrate Arista's solutions to customers and provide test reports
- Collaborate with industry-leading Systems Engineers to design network solutions for Arista's largest customers
- Innovate and develop testing and productivity improvement tools
- Improve Arista product offerings and quality through feature enhancement proposals, bug reports, and engineering reviews
- Author white papers and design guides on Arista products and technologies and POC methodologies
- BS CS/CE/EE. MS degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in software test, system test, proof of concept tests, network consulting, systems engineering, or advanced services
- CCIE certification is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and experience in deploying, testing and troubleshooting: STP, LACP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, BFD, NSF, MPLS, IGMP, PIM SM/SSM, ACL, QoS and HA
- Experience in network virtualization technologies such as VXLAN, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience in integrating firewalls, load balancers, and virtualization controllers in virtualized networks
- Experience in routing & switching hardware platform tests
- Experience with IXIA or Spirent for traffic generation and protocol emulation
- Experience in server virtualization and Linux tools
- Experience in scripting using Python, Tcl, Perl, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence and manage projects
- Enjoy cross-functional collaboration and shared responsibility in small team settings
- Enjoy on the job learning of new technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.