Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms change the way that organizations build, deploy and operate next generation networks.
A lot of companies pay lip service to company values. At Arista, we take them seriously. We believe that adherence to our core values is not only the right thing to do, but also the most reliable path to business success. We value doing the right thing for our customers and employees. We value decentralized control; empowering employees to do the right thing and make great decisions. And finally, we believe each person has a unique contribution to make. These guiding principles inform every aspect of our business.
What Will You Do?
We are seeking a Named Account Manager to join our growing Sales organization. This role will be instrumental in growing the Arista brand within both existing and new white logo enterprise accounts in the metro Houston area.
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling data center solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within a named list of major enterprise accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including; Software-Driven Cloud Networking solutions, EOS (Open Source Network OS), Cognitive Campus Networking, WIFI Campus networking, and Cloud Vision (Network Automation & Telemetry), Monitoring Fabric solutions (Big Switch) in addition to NDR, Endpoint and AI driven Network Identity Access security solutions.
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
Who Are You?
You possess a hunter mentality and have a proven track record of technology sales including cultivating relationships with existing customers in addition to penetrating new logo accounts. You are an influencer and possess the ability to act as a trusted advisor to deliver business value to both end users and key business stakeholders.
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in addition to 7+ years of technology sales experience.
- Proven track record of direct selling into target accounts within the assigned territory and exceeding sales targets
- You possess relevant data center or networking (LAN/WAN, SDN) industry background from a technology partner, competitor, channel partner or end user is a a requirement.
- Strong rolodex and relationships within the territory
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- You possess previous selling experience and technical acumen in one or more of the following areas; Networking, SDN, NFV, Switching, Network Automation, Routing, Data Center, Edge Computing, Network Virtualization, Hyper converged infrastructure or Cloud computing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.