Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients. We are seeking a Senior Enterprise Solutions Architect to plan and guide the evolution of DIA's IT enterprise in accordance with Federal, DoD and DIA's strategic objectives. The architect will and provide senior technical guidance and mentorship to the DIA Architecture and Engineering (A&E) Teams as well as expert insight to develop the Information Enterprise Architecture (IEA) road map regarding the evolution/implementation of cutting edge technology and concepts. This Architect will support CTO initiatives and establish the basic structure of the enterprise infrastructure and systems, defining the essential core design features and elements that provide the framework for all that follows. Responsibilities:
- Analyze complex issues and develop innovative solutions to support the IT Enterprise.
- Translate business and customer requirements to technical requirements related to IT infrastructure.
- Design and develop roadmaps to support the implementation of enterprise-wide solutions in large enterprise environments.
- Architect enterprise solutions for scalability and performance.
- Design and develop enterprise system architectures, and define key capabilities and performance requirements.
- Define design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications.
- Define system implementation approach and operational concept. Ensure requirements are met and evaluates performance with customer.
- Support and provide solutions to support a big data environment.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
- Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends. Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement.
- Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Research, develop and deliver technical white papers, executive presentations in a client facing role.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Minimum of ten years of IT consulting experience.
- Masters Degree or advanced training in Information Technology.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong architectural, analysis and planning skills.
- Desired Familiarity with:
o Agile Path Cloud Computing Reference Model (CC-RM).
o Cloudera and Big Data appliances, including EMC, GreenPlum, and Netezza, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop.
o Building Data Analytics Applications.
o DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF).
o Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM).
o Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF).
- Developing IT architecture, Designs, and deploying solutions to include but not limited to:
o Server hardware and associated operating systems with a focus on Intel technology, Microsoft Windows Server/Active Directory, Linux.
o Virtualization technology on Intel platforms, especially VMware vSphere, Citrix XenApp; Virtual Desktop Technology (VDI) including VMware and Citrix technologies.
o Networking solutions including routers, switches, load balancers, wireless with focus on Cisco and VMWare vSwitches;
o Security devices including firewalls and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS) with focus on Cisco and Juniper.
o Security applications including anti-virus, syslog, security analysis, data loss protection tools and knowledge of Trusted Internet Computing (TIC) standards/implementation (focu on Splunk, McAfee).
o Storage subsystems including SAN, NAS devices, storage switchtes, fiber data fabric networks, iSCSI, along with storage management/monitoring tools, backup technologies (focus on NetApp technologies).
o Capacity and performance analysis, data collection and reporting for network, server and storage.
o Enterprise System Monitoring solutions (monitoring and event management) for network, server, storage and security devices (firewalls) (focus on IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Solarwinds, OPNET).
o Enterprise database solutions (Oracle and Microsoft SQL).
o Infrastructure experience with Data Center Operations, Network Admin, Server Operations, Mobile Device Management).
o Cloud computing and cloud spaced services including IaaS and SaaS.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.