Here is your opportunity to be a part of an elite team!
AMS Retail Solutions is seeking enthusiastic, committed, hard-working individuals looking for an opportunity to grow within our SAMSUNG APPLIANCE team. SAMSUNG is a leading manufacturer of premium appliances making this a challenging and exciting position.
Benefits include: 401(k) match, Medical, dental and vision plans, Paid holidays and PTO, Compensation for mileage.
Job Title: Field Marketing Representative - Appliances
Primary duties will be to drive major appliance sales by providing brand advocacy, training and product knowledge to personnel and managers. Also provide subject matter expertise for products as well as “in-depth of knowledge” of discounts and purchase programs. The representative will work in an assigned territory and establish relationships with store associates and management teams to increase sales.
What you’ll do:
- Act as brand ambassador and visit customers to promote vendor products, perform sales/support services and maintain product displays in assigned stores
- Provide new product information including receiving customer feedback regarding vendor products and services
- Facilitate sales, marketing and promotional campaigns by acquainting accounts with the latest sales techniques.
- Regularly conduct training session at both store and district level
- Other in store activities include Plan-o-gram integrity, marketing and product placement opportunities, inventory management, conduct in-aisle product training , and be willing at all times to engage in sales advice.
- Build, maintain, and update customer database as required
Your experience and requirements:
- Ability to work peak hours/days (including weekends) as business dictates
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and technical skills required
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance (must meet company’s minimum requirements)
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and vendors
- Required to lift up to 50lbs, this may include lifting weight above shoulders as needed
- Frequent standing, bending and twisting required
- HS diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2 years of vendor sales experience preferred
- 1 year of field sales/customer service experience preferred
- Previous experience with Major Appliance sales preferred
Product Management, Field Sales, Supplier Management-Vendor Management, Retail Customer Service, Account Management (Non-Commissioned), Visual-Display Merchandising, Sales Support-Assistance