The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their IT operations.
This position falls under the Classification Information Systems Specialist 7.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Senior Systems Analyst, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyze, plan, develop, integrate, implement and coordinate the operations, maintenance, installation and construction of information systems.
In this role, your primary focus will be on analysis, support and operations of system interfaces and data for the ONE System.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Six (6) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Four (4) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND Two (2) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (d) A Master's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field may substitute for all of the above.
- Experience with data exchange methods, tools and technologies including SOAP, web services, XML, WDSL, API and batch.
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and other RDBMS products.
- Experience with EDI, system interface and data exchange tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with State eligibility systems such as Magi, Non-Magi and Affordable Care Act (ACA) Systems is preferred.
- Project Management experience in an IT environment.
- Ability to establish control and security measures.
- Experience reviewing and revising agreements and contracts.
- Ability to provide information, advice, training and assistance to professional and technical staff.
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture.
- Experience administering and managing comprehensive, multi-system projects including directing and motivating internal staff, contractors and other participants.
- Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
Systems Analysis - IT, Software-Web Development, General-Other: IT-Software Development