PeopleTec is currently seeking a Sr. SATCOM NATO Military Operations Analyst to support our Peterson AFB, CO location.
The candidate will provide operations and technical support to the North American Treaty Organization (NATO) Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
- Provide Wideband SATCOM Subject Matter Expertise for activities required in the effective implementation, management, and direction of the US Representative to the Provider's Quadrilateral Management Group (QMG) including activities required to implement Wideband operations in accordance with agreements established by the NATO SATCOM MOU
- Support all operational and technical related aspects of the NATO SATCOM MOU
- Maintain a direct liaison with the U.S. Military Departments, Joint Staff, Defense Information Systems Agency, the Australian DoD, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and the users of SATCOM systems
- Support the development of policy and procedures for the implementation of all operational aspects of the NATO SATCOM MOU
- Develop, prepare, deliver, and present reports and briefing materials as directed for recurring and ad hoc meetings in support of the MOU
- Attend and provide reports/meeting minutes on Wideband meetings
- Develop processes and procedures for providing situational awareness to NATO / NATO Communications Information Agency's (NCIA) and the US Joint SATCOM Delivery Organization / Joint SATCOM Management Organization representatives regarding NATO/NCIA's Baseline Resource Allocation (BRA) and system usage
- Develop and manage BRA monitoring tools and reports
- Track and report Satellite Access Request (SAR) and Satellite Access Authorization (SAA) metrics
- Provide document reviews, technical papers, point papers, Executive Summaries, written summations, General Officer one-pager briefs, Task Force Eagle weekly activity reports, and significant activity reports
- Assist the Government with preparation of the required billing statements and preparation of annual International Partner budget forecast
- Assist in the development, implementation, and sustainment of a common network for secure information exchange
- Integrate NATO / NCIA operations and technical information into the WGS International Operations Support Guide (OSG)
- Assist with coordination of training activities, temporary duty requirements, facility upgrades, security activities, situational awareness tools, certification activities, and testing activities in support of the MOU
- 10 years of Department of Defense (DoD) SATCOM experience
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of DoD SATCOM experience is required.
- Knowledge of Wideband SATCOM, preferably transmissions and payload control and mission planning experience
- Significant military familiarity and training in SATCOM
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in SATCOM principles, technical analysis, and problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Knowledge of International Trafficking in Arms and Arms Export Control Act
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.