The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Support Analyst with strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 to join an excellent team, lead important technology initiatives and work to advance their IT operations.
This position falls under the Classification Information Systems Specialist 8.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Systems Support Analyst, for the Office of Information Services (OIS), you will provide senior-level analysis on business productivity solutions and provide senior-level technical support of On-Premise and Cloud-Based Microsoft Office Service Platforms. You will be responsible for assisting business teams with identifying and evaluating business productivity solutions for overall architectural design, collaboration, compatibility, interoperability, transition/migration feasibility, and developing implementation and change management plans.
In this role, you will work collaboratively to develop enterprise standards, policies and guidelines to ensure appropriate application, implementation, and compatibility with architectural, industry and technical standards. You will provide expert advice on technology applications in support of mission critical and important business processes. You will also build and maintain close working relationships with other M365 Administrators and Global Tenant Administrators within the organization and at the state level.
Additionally, you will provide senior support analysis for the Collaborative Communications team and will assume a back-up role to system administrators and support technicians as necessary. You will be responsible for assisting in gathering information used in complex scenarios of technical investigations and security incidents. You will need to demonstrate excellent communications skills; the ability to work with senior/executive management; and facilitation skills for customer groups. You must be able to build relationships and facilitate effective discussions with employees at all levels of the organization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- (a) Seven (7) years of information systems experience in Microsoft 365 Support. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or a related field; AND Five (5) years of information systems experience in Microsoft 365 Support. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Microsoft 365 Support. OR (d) A Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Microsoft 365 Support. OR (e) A Doctor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Significant expertise in Microsoft 365 system features, settings, interoperability and architecture.
- Current knowledge of industry best practices and trends in the field of cloud solutions.
- Deep technical knowledge to integrate portions of technology that support a single technology area.
- Knowledge in multiple technology areas to integrate between the various technologies in use in an enterprise and cloud-based environment.
- Working knowledge of relational database structure.
- Experience in the design and development of high volume, complex systems.
- Experience estimating resources and schedules for complex system development efforts.
- Experience supporting, configuring, and implementing (and/or migrating to) cloud-based Microsoft 365 platforms within a large enterprise environment of 1,000 users or more.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365 platforms, including advanced troubleshooting, logging, debugging, and end-user support.
- Proficient in solving business problems and applying Microsoft technology and frameworks.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Enterprise IT infrastructure issues.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of EA frameworks.
- Experience with web-based systems.
- IT experience including experience in infrastructure projects consulting, planning and implementation, and specific architectural experience.
- Proven experience and knowledge with the architecture, design and implementation of Microsoft products and solutions;
- Experience in consulting and working with large/institutional customers.
- Proven record of delivering projects within large enterprise environments of over 10,000 users.
- Experience architecting deployments and implementations of Microsoft technologies to include: Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, Microsoft/Office 365.
- Experience performing either Microsoft Solutions consulting, Architecture/Engineering, and/or Lead Administrator duties around Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint Portal Server, MS Office.
- Proven experience in Desktop/MS Office Deployment planning and design.
- Previous Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
LINK TO OFFICIAL STATE APPLICATION (required):
Systems Analysis - IT, Software-Web Development, General-Other: IT-Software Development, Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting