PeopleTec is currently seeking a Sr. Military Operations Analyst Joint Exercise Support to support our Peterson AFB, CO location.
The candidate will provide direct support to SMDC G37 Joint Exercise Support Group.
- Coordinate directly with Tier-1 Exercise personnel to provide required space exercise support
- Responsible for providing Quad charts, Executive Summaries (EXSUMS) and input to the SMDC G37
- Support the G37 in coordination of all Tier-1 exercises, tracking the status of all exercises, and providing regular updates to senior leaders within the G3
- Use the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) process, provide exercise planning for ongoing and scheduled command exercises
- Assist in developing and providing exercise objectives to be approved by senior SMDC leaders
- Assist in developing Training Objectives for the training audience
- Produce a Warning Order and an Operation Order for the conducted and tasking for units in time for units to respond appropriately
- The required forces will be input into Joint Training Information System (JTIMS) as requested forces
- Assist in developing storylines and events to exercise the training objectives to be evaluated
- Joint Master Scenario List (JMESL) will be used to plan and store these events before exercise execution
- Provide exercise execution support to include controlling the planned storylines and injecting developed Master Scenario Event List (MSEL)
- Use the Joint Lesson Learned Information System (JLLIS) tool to collect Lessons/After Action Review (AAR) comments to achieve events that occurred during the exercise
- Facilitate any After Action Reviews (AARs) that are required by the Joint Exercise Group
- 5-10 years of Department of Defense (DoD) experience
- Strategic / joint planning and targeting
- Extensive joint military planning in area of Space Force Enhancement
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree or 5-10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with Service or Joint planning staffs including J2, J3, J5, or inter-agency coordination
- Experience with senior military staff
- Knowledge of military processes, methodologies, and orders pertaining to Space Force Enhancement and JELC
- Planning experience with JTIMS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.