PeopleTec is currently seeking a Management Analyst - Office Admin to support our Huntsville,AL location.
Peopletec, Inc. is looking for a Management Analyst in support of an Army program in Huntsville, AL. Candidate will use extreme professionalism to screen all visitors and telephone calls, requests for information, and meetings.
- Manage MS Outlook calendars including unclassified and classified meetings, teleconferences and video teleconferences
- Establish priority for appointments based upon importance and timeliness of the subject to be discussed and knowledge of existing schedules
- Interface with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the Army and Department of Defense (DoD)
- Maintain a monthly calendar of events for ready reference, including all important conferences, meetings, and visitors
- Use independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a high-pace and detail-oriented environment
- Apply their extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products to develop numerous PowerPoint briefings, Excel spreadsheets, and documentation developed utilizing Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Independently review incoming/outgoing documentation/briefings for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation and format and track documents through the staffing process both internally and with higher headquarters
- Compose nontechnical correspondence to higher echelons, affiliated and non-affiliated agencies, and business associates
- Serve as an adviser to staff members in the practical translation and implementation of administrative policies and objectives as outlined by supervisor and higher authority
- Establish methods and procedures for controlling reports, records, and correspondence originating in and maintained within the office
- Recognize the need for and establishes permanent and temporary files of important classified and unclassified projects and correspondence including official and unofficial correspondence
- Arrange travel using the DoD Defense Travel System (DTS) to include: travel itineraries, hotel, transportation, TDY agendas and briefing packets and ensure that vouchers are submitted in a timely fashion for settlement of the traveler's government travel card
- Assist in the administration of the Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS)
- High degree of professionalism and experience in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to perform in a highly dynamic work environment supporting multiple military, government civilian, and contractor team members
- Experience in related field of expertise at the program/project level
- Proficient level experience with utilization of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrate experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior leaders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
High School diploma and 3-5 years administrative support experience in a DoD program/project office environment is required.
- Bachelors Degree
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.