ProLift Toyota Material Handling exists to support companies in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio in the movement of their products throughout the region and world. Specifically, ProLift focuses all of its resources in pursuit of this goal by providing a full-line of material handling products and services for top-rated manufacturers, including Toyota, AICHI, Genie, TICO, Combilift, Aisle-Master, Taylor-Dunn, Tennant and Manitou.
Our Purpose Statement is: We offer our gifts, creativity and experiences to improve lives.
Our strength is our people.
If you are looking for a challenging career where you can thrive we invite you to explore a career at ProLift Toyota Material Handling.
ProLift Toyota Material Handling is searching for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the organization in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), other regulatory and advisory organizations, in accordance with Toyota Industries North America financial management techniques and practices. Additionally, successful CFO will provide strategic oversight and support to the Information Technology function at ProLift, promote ProLifts values and culture with a goal of being an “Indispensable Partner” to all internal and external customers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Plan, develop, organize, direct, and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Form strong relationships throughout the organization resulting in high collaboration across functions, including marketing, sales, operations, human resources, information technology and customer service.
- Participate as a strategic contributor and member of the Leadership Team in the development of the company’s plans, programs, mission, and vision.
- Supervise and support the IT function within the company by championing tools, systems, and innovative solutions to support the business needs.
- Develop IT investment strategies that drive shareholder value through revenue growth, operating margin or asset efficiency.
- Lead digital transformation by facilitating the intersection of strategy, technology, and financial management.
- Professional representation with our Board and owners with all aspects of pertinent CFO responsibilities.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory actions.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Build the credibility of the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist functional leaders and the President in setting strategic direction for the business.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies, procedures and systems that will improve the overall operational effectiveness and efficiencies of the organization.
- Participate in continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets and P&L statements.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions impacting the organization such as evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions and mergers.
- Optimize strategies to enhance cash position
- Be an advisor on any contracts into which the organization may enter
- Evaluate the accounting and finance structure and team and plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group and provide individuals with personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Assist in the development of and manage the reporting against financial KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Coordinate the annual operating plan and budgets for each operating location as well as the consolidated ProLift’s budget.
- Oversee Controller, Accounting and IT staff. Help to establish associate goals and objectives and develop career path plans for high potential associates.
- Track and report progress on AR KPI’s
- Institute and maintain the organization’s internal control structure and process, and develop appropriate policies and procedures to safeguard the company’s assets
- TLM “Toyota Lean Management” visionary
- Protects organizations values by keeping information confidential and ability to handle sensitive information
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA with public accounting background highly desired
- 8-10 years of financial/accounting management experience in a multi-site manufacturing, distribution, or service environment
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an expert understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management
- Previous supervision experience (managing performance reviews, coaching and development of direct reports, measuring work)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems and functions
- Up to date knowledge of business technologies, telephony, software, platforms and tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, climb stairs periodically and have the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to computer screens using keyboard functions and other hand usage.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Available Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days, Paid Holidays, 401K Matching, Profit Sharing, Paid Bereavement/Jury Duty Leave and Service Awards.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
General-Other: Accounting-Finance, Corporate Finance, Corporate Accounting, Financial Control