Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba and Silver Peak have joined forces! This acquisition demonstrates HPE’s continued commitment to double down on the Edge. The addition of Silver Peak into the Aruba portfolio will strengthen Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform), helping to architect the hybrid workplace with a comprehensive edge-to-cloud networking solution covering all aspects of wired, wireless LAN and wide area networking (WAN).
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Response Lead. In this role, being part of the Silver Peak engineering group, you will receive technical assistance request from the highest level of TAC/services team leads on critical and complex issues arising in the customer deployments that needs engineering intervention.
You will be called for engineering assistance by the highest level of services teams to investigate, debug and resolve complex technical issues.
In investigating the technical issues, you will audit the overall architecture, deployment and configuration best practices in the SD-WAN setup. You will troubleshoot customer environments to triage the issue and determine the root cause.
By maintaining deep technical understanding of Silver Peak product features you will be owning the technical relationship with the Services and account team to deliver timely engineering response on critical technical issues.
You will provide prompt feedback to customer issues and help engineering management maintain high service level objectives with services team.
You will isolate customer issues and work with respective engineering SMEs to root cause and resolve product related issues through immediate workarounds and proper software fixes as required.
You will document reoccurring issues to help Services team identify issues efficiently. You will aid Product Management by providing feedback on improving debug features on the SD-WAN product family.
- You have experience and expertise in LAN and WAN technologies and protocols.
- You are expert in routing domain specially BGP and OSPF.
- You have expert level understanding of protocols involved in networking, security and internet like - ARP, VLAN, DHCP, VRRP, subnetting, ACL, routing, VRF, DNS, TCP, UDP, HTTP, IKE, IPSEC, HTTPS, proxies, load balancing, VoIP, SNMP, REST, JSON.
- You have experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP and understand vendor specific cloud computing techniques like Transit Gateway, VPC, Azure virtual WAN, Direct Connect.
- You have expertise in working on Linux and virtualization.
- You have ability to design and architect complex network requirements.
- You have knowledge of Security and vulnerability practices and awareness.
- You are comfortable with performance related tuning and deep packet level analysis using wireshark.
- You have analytical, debugging, problem solving skills.
- You are highly organized and effective communicator who is able to explain complex technical issues and involve in open discussions on network design and security.
- You have BCS or equivalent degree.
- You have 5+ years experience in sustaining, deployment, support, systems engineering roles.
- You have CCIE level certification or extensive experience in designing/troubleshooting complex networks.
- Good to have experience with scripting, Python, C, C++.