Summary: The Fulfillment Manager will manage all hands-on operational aspects of the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping. This role will oversee the order tracking process and ensure orders are processed in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Manage the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external, providing timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Assist in growing our customer base by providing excellent service to both external customers and internal sales staff
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues
Managing Fulfillment Team
- Provides clear direction and general guidance to the department in the formulation and implementation of procedures, and ensures that these are translated and enforced into action to meet operational goals.
- Managing and optimizing fulfillment, inventory management, shipping, and receiving operation
- Resolves day-to-day productivity and team issues while looking for areas to improve team performance.
- Establish, measure, and report performance goals.
- Serve as a point of contact for order fulfillment customers.
- Serve as a point of contact for the warehouse; managing projects and helping to troubleshoot issues.
- Staffing, scheduling, and managing the fulfillment employees.
- Manage the internal Courier, including scheduling and routing.
- Manage the company van and expenses related to internal courier services.
- Arrange external courier services as needed and manage the relationship with those vendors.
- Manage deliveries in the most efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Communicate and coordinate facilities management and outside vendors.
- Manage the relationship between our Customer Success team and customers in order to provide optimal service.
Pioneer Interests is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where people of all backgrounds and identities are included and feel valued for the work they produce and the perspectives they bring.