Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Software Engineer (Quality Assurance) to join us! You will get to understand how customers use our products, how our products are designed, and come up with ideas to validate our products, like well-structured test plans. If you have knowledge and interest in Software Test Engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
• You will review product requirements, technical specifications/design documents and suggest changes or improvements to product managers and software developers
• You will create well-structured test plans that will cover all possible customer use-case scenarios
• You will innovate the test execution by designing and developing automation using scripting languages and open-source tools
• You will perform different types of testing (functional testing and non-functional testing like performance) by using manual and automation techniques and record test results
• You will identify issues, capture required data and work closely with developers for issue resolution
Join us and make your mark!
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Then let’s stay connected!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
#Aruba #ArubaUS #Diversity
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.