We are currently seeking an Operations Account Manager to join our management team in the Charlotte area. If you have a strong business acumen and management capabilities in areas such as recruiting, scheduling, cost & risk management and service delivery then this may be the opportunity you've been searching for.
Manage and grow our Charlotte Airport Office. EDS, a National Travel and Transportation outsourcing firm, has several contracts and is in need of a "boots on the ground" manager to work with our clients and hire our on-site staff. We are a top rated rental company and provide the job training plus many opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties at this location include but are not limited to:
- * Managing the day-to-day operations for airport location including responsibility for achieving safety and loss control and profitability weekly goals. Bonus structure based on increased volume and profitability.
- Seeking opportunities for improvements, efficiency, and business growth. Makes recommendations and implements best practices and procedures.
- Problem-solving and create new training and policies and procedures as needed.
- Partnering closely with Corporate Recruiting & Human Resource Managers to achieve employee requirements to include:
- Workforce planning, scheduling, and forecasting.
- Onboarding and training procedures for assigned account.
- Employee motivation, career advancement, and termination procedures.
- Serving as a key point of contact for client management. Partner with client solving issues while maintaining high-performance standards and SLA's for client's core business services.
Qualifications and Skills
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Strong leadership skills with a least five years of progressive experience leading teams and/or operations.
- Experience in employment processes such as recruiting, hiring, retention/turnover management, progressive discipline, and termination.
- Experience working in a business-to-business outsourcing environment.
- Track record of success in managing a local P&L
- Knowledgeable of KPI development, implementation, and management.
- Hands on experience in controlling losses relative to workers compensation and general liability insurance highly desired.
- Experience working with an organized workforce.
- Bilingual a must- English AND Spanish
- College degree is a plus.